SaaS Sales EngineerDoiT International
Who We Are
We enable greatness through the cloud. We thrive on working with fast growing companies around the world to solve both essential and advanced cloud challenges. DoiT provides intelligent technology that simplifies and automates cloud usage, alongside expert consultancy and unlimited technical support, all at no extra cost to our customers. Join our mission where you’ll work remotely with a committed, experienced, and global team in a collaborative and supportive culture. We are an award-winning strategic partner of Google Cloud and AWS, we provide intelligent technology, expert consultancy and unlimited technical support for customers across more than 70 countries.
- Develop and deliver engaging demonstrations in collaboration with our Sales, Marketing and Product teams to both business and technical users focused on the financial aspects of the cloud.
- Work in conjunction with the sales team as a key technical advisor and advocate for DoiT while mapping product and technology value to the prospect’s needs.
- Implement strategies to improve win rates, differentiate ourselves from the competition, and develop stronger technical buyer relationships.
- Understand and implement technical sales strategies based on competitive selling, especially in larger enterprises.
- Understand and support complex technical sales processes in a complex IT environment with multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Present to prospects, customers and partners at external events, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Contribute to systems and tools to provide key business information and metrics to highlight performance and effectiveness.
- Identify use-case patterns among prospects (and in the market), creating business cases for expansion and increased product focus
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Product Team, advocate for technology investments in areas focused on new opportunities for growth
- 5+ years experience at B2B SaaS software company in a pre-sales engineering role selling into both enterprise and commercial accounts globally
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and can speak to the most common problems associated with their operation
- The ability to take complex pieces of technology and explain them in a simple and easy to understand way
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience building strong operational and collaborative relationships with people in distributed teams and locations
- Previous experience working with/presenting to executive level prospects and customers
- Experience with modern technical selling best practices and selling in a competitive environment, including implementing new or improved trial, demo, and RFx processes
- Proven track record of success in a fast growing and scaling business
- FinOps Certified Practitioner or Professional Preferred
Are you a Do’er?
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Options
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Home Office Allowance
- Professional Development Stipend
- Peer Recognition Program
About DoiT International
Committed to solving both essential and advanced cloud challenges, DoiT provides intelligent technology that simplifies and automates cloud use, alongside expert consultancy and unlimited technical support. Our technology portfolio is backed by deep multicloud expertise and includes valuable optimization, analytics and governance tools and capabilities.
A strategic partner and reseller of Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services with multiple consecutive awards for partner of the year, DoiT operates across more than 70 countries to support thousands of global customers. For more information, visit doit-intl.com.
Internet Software & Services CompanyMarketing Business Analyst (remote, Philippines)
Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines Company Description The firm is your partner in education with in
Financial Services / FinTech CompanyBinance Accelerator Program - Live Content Operations Specialist
Global / Binance Accelerator Program - Live Content Operations SpecialistGlobal /Marketing – Marke
Financial Services / FinTech CompanyGrowth & Operations Specialist (P2P)
Indonesia, Jakarta / Growth & Operations Specialist (P2P)Indonesia, Jakarta /Operations, Strat
Internet Software & Services CompanySales Development Team Leader- Central Region
Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia About the firm 🏢 Proudly “voted the best place to work” in
Internet Software & Services CompanySales Executive - UAE
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates About the firm Proudly “voted the best place to work” in 2021-2